Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Changes Afoot?

The News Of The World claimed this past weekend that changes are afoot for next year's series.

I don't like change. But I do like the mention of 'next year'.

The paper claims that they will book bigger celebrities to participate. Duh! I'm sure they try to do that every year.

Alesha Dixon will be released from the judging panel. Darcey Bussell is her suggested replacement. I suppose it depends on the public reaction to Darcey in the coming weeks.

A replacement for Bruce will be waiting in the wings to step up as soon as he bows out. Well, I expect that producers have been pondering this one for some years already anyway. Hardly news.

Bit of a non-story in my opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home