Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Doddery He's Not

Bruce Forsyth is not ready to quit Strictly Come Dancing, but believes when it's time, he'll know.

He told the Sunday Mirror: "One day I think I am going to wake up, hopefully, and say to myself, 'Do I really want to do this any more?' I think that's how it will hit me. But looking at my tapes at the moment, I know myself. And I know in my heart that I'm working pretty well at the moment."

He says that he spends all of Sunday in bed getting over Saturday's 12 hour day. He also admits that he does make mistakes, but doing 90 minutes of live telly is not easy.

"OK, so I make a couple of mistakes. But you watch live television, you watch newsreaders - they make mistakes every day. I see them all the time. It's part of the job. If newsreaders make a mistake it's not even noticed. But if I make a mistake, it makes headlines."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home