Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Anton: "I Really Want To Win"

Anton du Beke is already looking forward to the next series of Strictly, after his early exit this year.

He told the Sunday Mercury: “I really want to win and, after six years, I feel like I’m always the bridesmaid, never the bride."

He did have a small taster of winning with Tess on Children In Need, but didn't get a whiff of a trophy: “Tess was off with it like a flash! I’m going to demand joint custody and have it every second weekend. I’ve built a special plinth for it.”

He's angling for a 'best dressed' award for his sence of style. Although he won't win for his silver lycra number on Hole In The Wall: “Initially I thought ‘what?!’ when they approached me, but I tried it and found myself laughing through the whole thing. It’s just one gag but it’s huge fun.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home