Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Children In Need

Here are my thoughts on Tess and Terry's efforts for Children In Need...

Tess & Anton did a lovely American smooth. This sounds awful, but I was surpised that Tess was as good as she was. She looked confident and for a first dance, it was pretty good. I would actually love to see more from Tess. It's a shame this is the lot.

Terry & Flavia's waltz was not so good. Terry barely moved his feet. The dance totalled a couple of walks in a circle and about four basics. I know it's all for a good cause, and I never expected Terry to be the next Darren Gough. But I'd have settled for the next John Sergeant.

It was great to see Anton finally win something Strictly related. There was no question that Tess was the better dancer.

Here are the videos...

Tess & Anton



Terry & Flavia



The result

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home