Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Terri Joins The Strictly Queue

Simon Cowell's ex-girlfriend, Terri Seymour has said that she would like to take part in Strictly.

She told the Daily Mirror: "I'd consider doing Strictly Come Dancing. I've danced in music video, so I don't think I'd be useless at it."

Of course, she's only saying it to wind up Simon. But that's just fine by me.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:51 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Me too. She's gorgeous and I'm sure would be very good. Who would you put her with? I'm thinking Ian or James.....

     
  • At 10:42 pm, Blogger Loulabelle44 said…

    I think she might be too tall for James. I think I'd put her with Matthew...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home