Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Dance-Off Knocks Rachel's Confidence

Rachel Stevens has admitted that her confidence took a knock after she and Vincent found themselves in the bottom two last weekend.

She told the Daily Mirror: “I was really upset about it and started asking myself what I was doing or not doing right. You can drive yourself mad thinking about it. I was like: ‘Oh, no one voted for me!’ I didn’t even hear my name when they saved me. I just burst into tears. I hardly stopped crying all night. It’s very personal. I was so overwhelmed and emotional for the rest of the evening. But Vincent was lovely – he gave me a big hug. When I woke up the next day I had this horrible sinking feeling. It’s that feeling you get when you’ve been dumped. I felt rubbish.”

She's picked herself up and is now looking forward to tomorrow's rumba: “We’ve had a good week. For the first time the routine’s gone in really quickly. Onwards and upwards. Fingers crossed the dance-off won’t happen again."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home