Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, February 22, 2008

DWTS Line-Up Announced

The line-up for Dancing With The Stars was announced by ABC on Monday night.

As usual, it's a mix of celebs us Brits know and some we don't. It is likely that the show will air on UKTV Gold again, so we'll have something to keep us entertained while Strictly is off-air.

The stars are:

Adam Carolla: I have no idea who this is.

Cristián de la Fuente: I don't know him either.

Shannon Elizabeth: She's an actress that I feel I should know, yet I have not actually seen any of her movies, and I couldn't pick her out of a line-up

Steve Guttenberg: Ah, I know him, although I've always muddled him with Jeff Goldblum becuase of their not-actually-that similar names.

Penn Jillette: Ah yes, the chatty one from Penn & Teller. But he's swapping Teller for Kym Johnson. Wise move!

Mario: R'n'B star. I have heard of him, but again, I couldn't pick him out of a line-up.

Marlee Matlin: Actress, who I only know through appearances on The Tonight Show.

Priscilla Presley: If you don't know Priscilla, you're probably not in the world, but hanging in the afterlife with her husband.

Monica Seles: Former tennis star famed for 'grunting'.

Jason Taylor: He's the one I'm most looking forward to seeing dance. A great football player, and a very handsome chappie. He first really came to my attention several years back, when a girlfriend and fellow football fan showed me his online gallery.

Marissa Jaret Winokur: Apparently she has been in Hairspray on Broadway.

Kristi Yamaguchi: A figure skater.

Of course, not knowing who the people are is not a disadvantage. I didn't really know who like likes of Darren Gough and Mark Ramprakash were when they were revealed as participants for Strictly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home