Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Lesson 32

I'd missed a few Monday lessons recently, so it was nice to be back.

I decided to brave the chaos of the beginners class, because it saves me from sitting in my office until 8.30pm!

We started off with tango, and then did some rumba. It was pretty OK, as most of the class had done it before.

The second class went a bit over my head to begin with. It was all slip pivots, Viennese crosses, contra checks and rondes. Very confusing. But when we started to talk bout the technique behind it, it started to make sense. By the time I was practicing at the bus stop on the way home, I had it. I just wish I could do that when I'm in the class! Typical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home