Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

New Lesson 18

This week we did the quickstep again. I really love the quickstep, and I'm starting to get better at following a lead.

We then went back to the samba. We didn't add any more, but we had a bunch of people who had missed the previous week, so we had to slow it down.

We ended with cha cha, which my partner and I actually danced on the correct counts for once. Hurrah. Well, we did until she got confused and swapped back again. The worst part about dancing with a girl, is that they have a tendancy to swap to the lady's steps on occation, and that is very confusing for me. But no-one leads a fan like this particular partner - not even a man. I told her she needs to teach the men to lead like that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home