Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, February 22, 2008

New Lesson 19

This week's lesson was, in the words of my favourite judge, "dull, dull, dull".

I arrived a little late to find the class had just started going over the samba. Except she doesn't really teach technique. Samba without technique is step ball-change. I learned to do a step ball-change when I was six. This 'samba' was not fun.

Then we moved on to the waltz, which we've done a fair few times now. I'm not challenged. I was totally bored. And I danced with the female helper, which is fine - she's a fantastic lead - except she's a tiny bit shorter than me, and her strides aren't big enough. I like to really travel, and I don't so much with her.

I don't really know what the answer is, but I am starting to feel frustrated by the class. I was learning things, but I don't feel like I am any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home