Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Lesson 13

My Tuesdays got back to normal.

We started with the tango this week. I do love a bit of tango. I was especially made up that we got to dance to Jealousy - Alesha's tango music. The tango was my favourite Alesha dance of the series and the music brings back great memories. Sadly, my class is a little slower at picking things up, so we didn't add anything on to what we'd done previously. But I still love it.

We did a bit of rumba after that. It was a slightly different amalgamation than we'd done before, so that kept it interesting.

It felt really good to be back. But there's still another couple of weeks until my Monday classes restart. My teacher is on holiday at the moment. Barbados I hear...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home