Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Angela Griffin: "I’m Too Competitive"

Actress Anglea Griffin is the latest celebrity to be linked to Strictly Come Dancing.

According to The Sun, Strictly is the only 'reality' show that Angela would consider being a part of, but worries she'd be too competitive for the dancefloor.

“I would come across with this ugly personality if things didn’t go my way and I would want to chin Craig Revell-Horwood if he said anything nasty about my dancing!”

It is unclear from the article if Angela was ever approached to be a part of the programme, saying only, “I’ve been approached by all the reality TV shows but haven’t done any yet."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home