Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Camilla: “I Was In The Bar!”

Don't you love watching tabloid newspapers contradict themselves. After an earlier report that Camilla had locker herself away for an hour after Saturday's result, The Sun has now run a story which says that "despite her obvious disappointment at being booted, Camilla didn't let it get her down when the cameras stopped rolling."

“I was in the bar! We all went for a drink together – the dancers, the celebrities, everyone - as we do after every show. It’s the one time where all of us get to relax a bit. My boyfriend was there too and he cheered me up with a cuddle.”

So not locked in her dressing room, then?

Who would she like to do well? Claire and Brendan will be getting some support, but Camilla will also be backing her follow countryman.

“Personally, I would put my money on Peter Schmeichel reaching the final. He’s a wonderful guy who’s been on a real journey, I'm hoping he'll do it for the Danish!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home