Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Tommy Blaize Interview

There is an interview with Strictly Come Dancing singer Tommy Blaize on the BBC website. Last week there was a call for questions, and they asked Tommy mine!

Louise asks: Of all the songs you have performed for the dancers, which was your favourite and why?

The Big Band stuff, the swing. I love doing all that. Anything by Marvin Gaye.

We were lucky enough to get a Marvin Gaye for the first time in four series this year. So that was absolutely lovely to do. I enjoy the challenge every week. More so I enjoy the things that I'm not usually used to doing. Things out of your scope, I quite like that in a quite sick, sadistic way.


I'd recommend reading the whole interview. It's not very long and quite interesting.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Tommy

    I just want you to know that you have been absolutely incredible since the very first series of Strictly Come Dancing started. Both yourself and Lance Ellington have incredible voices, and I only wish that CD's could be released featuring entire version of the songs that you sing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home