Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Mrs. Ramprakash Speaks!

There was yet another Sunday Mirror article this week, an interview with Mark's wife Vandana.

In it she says that she doesn't mind the attention Mark gets.

"He's always attracted female attention but it doesn't worry me. If he wants to be with me he will be - that's how I look at it. He's a cricketer who goes away on tours. If I was worried about that sort of thing I wouldn't have married him."

Well said! That's how you stay together for 18 years. Trust.

"[Karen] is an amazing woman. Like Mark she is incredibly meticulous and they have developed a great rapport, which with Mark takes a while because of his shyness."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home