Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Dating on Ice

Dancing on Ice contestant Gaynor Faye is joining singleton skaters at the rink in Queensway for Dating on Ice. It's a speed skating dating event, where you could fall over in front of the man or woman of your dreams.

If only they did Strictly Come Dating. I could pretend to be single for that! Especially if an SCD star was in attendance.

Which reminds me, I had a dream that I got Kaplinsky to sign the 'Big Pink Book'. The odd thing was that I was wary of asking her in case she said "No". I think it might have been because it was in a green room rather than at a celeb event. And I called her Ms. Kaplinsky in the dream instead of Natasha, which I never do. I always hear the creepy autograph traders do that and it sickens me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home