Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, January 16, 2017

Ricky's Regret

Royle Family actor Ricky Tomlinson admits that he regrets not doing Strictly years ago.

Ricky, who is 77, told The Sun that it would be too difficult now, due to arthritis: “I wish I’d have taken part in Strictly Come Dancing when I was younger. I’ve got really bad arthritis now, but I’m a big fan of all things dancing – especially ballroom. I’d have love to have done it now. It upsets me that I didn’t go on there."

Although he's not ruling it out completely: “Would I go on Strictly…? Well, I don’t know. But I love it. I think I’d be older than anyone on it this series."

Sounds like the perfect candidate for a Christmas special, to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home