Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, January 16, 2017

Rochelle Would Not Consider Strictly

Rochelle Humes from The Saturdays says she would not consider taking part in Strictly Come Dancing, despite having taken part in the 2013 Christmas special.

Rochelle, who is currently pregnant with her second child, believes the commitment is too big.

TellyMix reports that she told OK! magazine: "[Strictly]'s not for me at all. I love watching it, I just don't have the bug for it. As a contestant I would find it so hard learning a new dance every week, remembering all that. I think you have to be so committed to it and I don't love being on the go that much, but I really love the show, it's classic Saturday night TV."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home