Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, November 07, 2016

Davina: I'll Do Strictly In "Eight Years"

Davina McCall would like to do Strictly, but feels it would be too disruptive for her family.

She told the Huffington Post: “I’d love to do Strictly Come Dancing, I really really would. But the fact is, it’s training all week, and working all weekend, and even if I wasn’t in it for very long, I’d still be working weekends for three or four weeks. And actually... that would be really hard on my family. I think for anyone with young kids it’s really, really difficult. It’s too much time away. And I work hard, but I do get my weekends, and I really value those. So no.”

But, it's not 'no' forever.

“When [the children]’ve all left home. So… eight years. If Strictly is still going in eight years, I’ll do it.”

Who wouldn't love to see Davina do Strictly? She'd be a fantastic signing. The team need to sign her up for a special so she can test the water without the full commitment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home