Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Stoptober

Good on Craig Revel Horwood, who has decided to quit smoking as one of the celebrity faces of the Stoptober campaign.

Stoptober is an NHS initiative to get smokers to try and quit, beginning their journey in the month of October.

It's not an easy thing to do (so I'm told, I've never been a smoker myself), and I wish Craig, and everyone else planning to quit, every success.

I remember a poster as school which has always stuck with me. It read "If you think you are a smoker, you are not. It is the cigarette that smokes, you are just the sucker on the end." Wise words.

Click here for some video encouragement from Craig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home