Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Debbie McGee Wants To Do Strictly In Paul's Memory

Debbie McGee would like to participate in this year's Strictly in honour of her late husband Paul Daniels.

Debbie told The Sun: “Paul was on Strictly Come Dancing and that’s something I’d just love to do in his memory. I’m getting my agent to ring them. I’ve written it on my list of things to get finalised. I would love to do it. In my life with Paul we always pushed for work. We loved working and loved showbusiness, you never know what’s around the corner."

Paul participated in the competition in Series 8 (2010), partnered with Ola Jordan. They were the second couple to leave the competition.

Despite spending her career as a magician's assistant, Debbie trained as a dancer, attending the Royal Ballet School. She was a member of the Iranian National Ballet company, until political unrest forced her to leave Iran and return to Britain.

I'd be quite happy for Debbie to participate. And based on her experience, she would go quite a bit further than her husband did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home