Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, February 29, 2016

Bez: "I’d Have A Top Time"

Bez from the Happy Mondays has revealed that he'd like to join the cast of Strictly Come Dancing, and would give it everything.

Bez is famed for his dance moves and playing maracas for the Manchester band in the late 1980s. He also won Celebrity Big Brother in 2005.

Bez told the Daily Mirror: Strictly Come Dancing? I’d have a top time and give it 100%. I reckon I could go all the way...dancing has made me famous, and entertaining people is what I do best. I’ve lost count of the number of blokes who’ve come up to me over the years and said ‘thanks for making it OK for indie guys to get on the dance floor’.”

I think Bez would be a fantastic signing for Strictly. Bez is known for his moves, but can he learn choreography and have the discipline and concentration requited for ballroom and latin? I would love to find out.

Come on Strictly. Make this happen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home