Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Laura Main Would Consider Strictly

Call The Midwife actress Laura Main has admitted that she would consider appearing on a full series of Strictly Come Dancing, following in the footsteps of co-star Helen George.

Laura won last year's Children In Need special, and would jump at the chance to be on the main show. 

She told OK! magazine: “Well, I’ve got the Pudsey Glitterball Trophy and no one can take that away from me. I love the show but I don’t think I’d get asked. I wouldn’t turn it down though!”

In case you missed it, you can watch the CIN special again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home