Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Tango07?

The confetti has only just settled on Jay & Aliona's Strictly victory, but the rumour mill is already looking forward to 2016.

According to the Daily Star, Strictly bosses have the current James Bond, Daniel Craig, on their hit list. A source told the paper: “What a coup to get 007 on the dance floor. The professional girl dancers would all be fighting to be partnered with him.”

Daniel would certainly be a coop, but I can't see it myself. Daniel is a massive, in-demand Hollywood star. There is no incentive for him to do Strictly, unless it's something he's harbouring a secret desire to do. I just don't see it, although I am 100% happy to be proved wrong. I would love to see Daniel on the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home