Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Caroline Loses Her Trophy

Last year's Strictly champion, Caroline Flack, had admitted that she's having trouble keeping track of her glitterball trophy, and almost lost it soon after winning it.

She told the Radio Times“I went with my friends to a random house party in west London after the Strictly final – we stayed until 7am and got so drunk I left my glitterball there. The next day, I had to go and knock on this man’s door and say, ‘Hi – I think I left my glitterball in your house…’”

She still isn't sure where it is now: “I actually gave it to my niece to take into school for a show and tell, and she never gave it back. It’s probably still in her bedroom.”

If you want to know what Pasha has done with his trophy, go and see his Life Through Dance tour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home