Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Gemma Collins: "I'd Love To Do Strictly"

TOWIE star Gemma Collins has revealed that she would like to take part in Strictly Come Dancing.

Reveal magazine reports that Gemma told The Sun: "I'd love to do Strictly. It would be a dream. I love a good boogie and it would definitely help me shed the pounds. My dress would be pink and full of crystals – you know, like My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. I'm obsessed with that programme. I'd be very traveller style."

If we have to have another TOWIE personality on Strictly, I think we could do a lot worse than Gemma. I don't watch it often, but Gemma is one of the most engaging and reconisable people on the show. She'd be comfortable with glitter and fake tan. Bit I'd hope for a bit more tenacity than she showed in the jungle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home