Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, January 09, 2015

Rachel Stevens Joins The Tour

Rachel Stevens has signed up to replace the pregnant Frankie Bridge on the upcoming Strictly Come Dancing tour.

Rachel was runner-up in Strictly Series 6, and followed that immediately with the 2009 tour. She got her dancing shoes back on in the recent Christmas special, so is not that far removed from the show.

She said today: "It’s no secret that I loved my time in Strictly and that I’m a big fan of the dances so I’m excited to be back and to get my dancing shoes on again. Today, I’m straight into rehearsals learning the routines and meeting the guys and next week we’ll be on tour seeing fans across the country – I can’t wait!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home