Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Gaynor Faye Would Have Loved To Do Strictly

Emmerdale actress would like to take part in Strictly.

The actress, who won Dancing On Ice in 2006, told the Daily Record: “My feet are getting itchy again seeing all the preparations for Strictly. I absolutely love dancing. I’m always first on the dance floor. It makes me feel different and it makes me feel really happy. I’d have definitely done Strictly. There are a few reality shows around but for me it was learning a skill and learning how to dance with a partner.”

I never watched Dancing On Ice, but I imagine she'd be great on Strictly. She's such a lovely lady, very elegant. Maybe a Christmas special?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home