Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Could Robin Be Back For Christmas Special?

Robin Windsor hopes to be back for the Strictly Come Dancing Christmas special if his back injury allows.

In an interview with Entertainment Focus, he said: "All going to plan I hope to make a few appearances on It Takes Two during the series. Hopefully I’ll be OK in time for the Christmas special but I can’t guarantee that yet because I have to get the doctor’s all-clear before I do anything."

And who does he wish he was dancing with?: "We have a much younger cast this year that’s much more energetic and so vibrant. If I had to pick someone I would have liked to have danced with I’d have to go with Alison Hammond because I know we’d have a lot of fun or Caroline Flack because I think she’s wonderful."

Read the full interview to find out what he thinks of the new pros, and who he thinks we should be watching out for this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home