Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Kevin "Nervous" About Joining Strictly

New Strictly pro Kevin Clifton has admitted that he is excited but also nervous about joining the cast of the show.

He told the Grimsby Telegraph"I'm really excited about it. I'm thrilled. It's the biggest show in the UK and a massive part of everyone's lives. It's a big thing for me, as it is for Karen. The fact that we will both actually be on the programme is pretty awesome. I am kind of nervous. It's such a big show."

I don't think Kevin has anything to worry about. I'm exited to see him take part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home