Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, November 04, 2011

Nancy Hates Her Strictly Figure

Most celebrities love the weight-loss they experience while taking part in Strictly, but trim Nancy is upset to have lost her signature curves.

The Daily Mail quotes an article from Closer magazine, in which Nancy told friends: "The last thing I want is to look like a boy! I'm losing my bum and my breasts and I hate it. I can fit into my eight-year-old niece's clothes. I've hardly been getting any wolf whistles when I walk past building sites and even taxi drivers aren't staring at me in the rear view mirror."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home