Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, November 04, 2011

Anita: Strictly "Gives Me So Much Joy"

Anita is having the time of her life on Strictly. She's always loved to dance, but has never had lessons before.

She told the Daily Mail: "I wasn’t one of those little girls who had ballet or jazz classes, but I was always first up and last to leave the dance floor at the Ilford Palais as a teenager, especially if Motown tracks were being played. But nothing could prepare me for taking part in Strictly Come Dancing. There’s a lot of training, but it gives me so much joy. My dancing partner Robin Windsor is talented and funny and makes it all so enjoyable."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home