Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, October 06, 2011

No Dancing For Lineker

Gary Lineker would not do Strictly Come Dancing, and he wasn't too fond of Robbie Savage's pink shirt on Saturday night.

He told ThisIsLeciestershire: "Robbie popped in with his outfit on and it was really off-putting for us all in the Match of the Day office – I was nearly sick. I'm really not sure about his chances and he's been saying how hard it is but it's good for him to go through with it. I would be way out of my comfort zone. I wouldn't even go on it for the comedy value because it's quite a serious show. Brucie is always a great comedian on it, though."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home