Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Lulu: “The Wardrobe Department Are Being Extremely Patient"

Lulu is keeping her body covered up on Strictly, and she wants to ensure all of her outfits are appropriate for her age.

She told the Daily Record: “I don’t like tight things over my bust and over my waist and whole body. It doesn’t work for someone my age or my shape. It’s not right for someone my age to wear those tight, tight things from the bust down.”

She's not really a sequin kid of girl, either: “The wardrobe department are being extremely patient. Like the dancing, I’m trying to find myself. I feel like a baby who is just making her first steps. It’s brand new to me. I’ve never studied dance or just done sequins.”

She'll soon change her mind. They always do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home