Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Chris Hollins Would Love To Be The Next Brucie

Vernon Kay might have some competition for Bruce's presenting job if ever Bruce leaves.

Chris Hollins has admitted that presenting Strictly would be his dream job. He told DigitalSpy: "Do you know what, I would love to do that. That would be a dream come true. Not only to follow in Sir Brucie's footsteps - he's a big hero of mine - but just to host one of the best shows on telly. Of course, I'd love it."

Chris still loves Strictly, even though it's two years since he started his own Strictly journey (first 2011 use of the 'J' word! - L): "I'll never ever get sick of talking about Strictly Come Dancing though. It is and was an amazing programme to work on. I loved every single second of it and wish I could do it all over again. But it's time for everyone else to have a go. It is still very weird though when people ask me things like, 'How good a dancer do you think Edwina Currie will be?' How on Earth would I know?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home