Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Edwina: "One Of The Oldies Will Make The Final"

Edwina Currie thinks that one of the older contestants has a good chance of doing well this year.

Edwina told the Manchester Evening News: “I’m convinved that one of the oldies will make the final this year. There are four of us over 60 and it’s a really good mix, a much more natural spread of ages. I’ve heard Anita Dobson could be the one to watch, she’s a very natural dancer. And Lulu is just fabulous.”

Personally, I couldn't take my eyes off Anita during the group dance...

Edwina is already losing weight through training: “I’ve already lost 5lbs, so I’m getting closer to my partner’s weight! The thing is, the TV cameras make you look 10lbs heavier from the off.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home