Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Peter Pleased With His Odds

Peter Shilton says he's pleased with his 66-1 odds.

He told Docklands24: “I can’t believe we’re such a high price - it’s definitely good value. I think it’s fair to say I’m one of the more ‘experienced’ competitors, but I’m fit and picking things up really quickly. I’m not saying I’m going to win it, but we’ve seen in the competition before the outsider doing well and we may just surprise people. I’ve been training for four or five hours a day for nine days straight and the hard work starts again tomorrow. I’m up to it physically, it’s just a case of learning the steps.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home