Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Shilton: Sparkly Tops Aren't "Too Bad"

Peter Shilton has admitted that despite early trepidation, he is actually growing to like the idea of wearing a few glitzy outfits on Strictly.

He told the Barnet & Potters Bar Times: “I wasn't sure about the sparkling tops. But I've had a chance to try them on and they weren't too bad actually. Maybe I could have had a few more sequins on my goalkeeper's top when I was playing.”

He says it's early days for training, but thinks are going OK: "It's early days and I'm just getting into it. I've been training every day. It's quite hard work, but enjoyable, I'm just giving it my best shot really. We're just building into it. There's a lot to learn, but with the long sessions you have got to put the work in because I'm starting from scratch."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home