Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ann: "Technically, It’s Absolute Murder"

Ann Widdecombe has been talking to the Daily Mail about training this week.

She explained that she's finding the training OK, but getting the technique right is difficult: "It is very hard work. But I am fit - I haven’t found it physically draining. I’m enjoying it. But technically, it’s absolute murder. In those first two hours at the Royal Academy of Dance I came as close to walking away from a contract as I have ever come. The noise and confusion were abominable and I’m one of those people who like peace and quiet to learn in."

She's happier now they have begun training alone in a studio: "Now is the time that I’m really looking forward to, when I can learn at my own pace. Whether Anton is also looking forward to it is another matter."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home