Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Jimi Encouraged By Local Support

Jimi Mistry has been feeling the love in his home city of Crouch End this week as he prepares for next weeks opening show.

He told the Hornsey Journal: "It's been amazing. I've noticed walking through Crouch End. I walk from here to my home and I know a lot of the shopkeepers and they all wave. But when Strictly came out, I felt like I was Rocky Balboa! I was walking down the street and they were all coming out going 'Go Jimi, we love you Jimi, go for it man'. I was like, here we go - let's get Crouch End behind us, that's a good thing. They'll be chucking oranges to me soon, apples, bottles of water!"

He's also got the support of his nine year-old daughter Elin: "On one hand she thinks it's a great thing, on the second hand she's absolutely petrified that I'm going to embarrass her and be like old dancing dad. I'm sure I won't be."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home