Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Strictly Helps Ease Goldie's Family Pain

Goldie says that Strictly Come Dancing is helping his family deal with the pain of seeing his son jailed for murder.

The Sun reports that Strictly is especially helping Goldie's mum. He said: "[Strictly] couldn't have come at a better time. The show gives her an escape from reality for a couple of hours at the weekend. It has been really hard on her, she is really struggling with everything that has happened. She loves this show though, and I'm proud that she is so happy about seeing me on it. It's good for her to know that something is going right."

But how long can Goldie keep mum happy? He's not convinced it'll be that long: "I'll be lucky if I make it through the first few weeks. "I'm in the best shape of my life right now, so the fitness side of things isn't bothering me. It's the fact that I can't really dance. I'm loving it though, I'll just enjoy it for as long as I can. I'm not bothered what people think of my tough guy image or me. I'm doing it because I used to watch shows like this when I was growing up and because I want to. You can't get better than the BBC."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home