Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Kara Will Be Happy To Get Past Week 1

Kata Tointon hasn't set her sights too high. She just doesn't want to be first off.

She told DigitalSpy: "I just want to get past the first week, to be honest. I'd like to stay for at least a week, but as it's all down to the public vote now - anything can happen. Getting past that first elimination is my aim at the moment. I did all the modern, tap, jazz, ballet and modern early on when I was growing up, but I've never done any ballroom apart from the samba I did in Sport Relief where I looked like a chicken. I love dancing, but this is much more difficult because you are being thrown around and stuff."

Many viewers criticised Jill for having a bit of childhood dance experience. It will be interesting to see how they feel about Kara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home