Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Ricky Intends To Keeeeeep Dancing

Ricky Whittle has claimed that he plans to continue dancing.

He told the Press Association: "I'm going to continue the dancing because it really was an inspiration, it changed my life. It's fantastic fitness and a great feeling to know if a song comes on I can grab someone and lead them through a dance, or pick a woman and foxtrot with her and do something quite beautiful. I really have a new-found respect for dancers. It's a gift to have, I was honoured to be on that show."

He's still in touch with Natalie, although he's not seen her for a while: "She's been very busy, so I've not. I kept in touch while she was on tour, but she shot off to Oz to be with her family so I've not seen her for a long time now."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home