Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Brendan: "I Do Not Like My Chances"

Despite the News Of The World article suggesting he is safe, Brendan Cole has admitted that he is not so confident about his future with Strictly Come Dancing.

Brendan appeared on The Wright Stuff yesterday, and The Sun quotes him as saying: "If the rumours are true, not all of us can stay. With the trouble I create I do not like my chances."

Brendan is always good telly, and I have enjoyed seeing his mellower (but still principled) side in recent series. He generates lots of publicity, and these days it comes without any negativity. He seems to have managed to leave the 'love rat' tag behind at last.

Brendan had fantastic chemistry with Lisa. And he was patient and caring with the less gifted Jo. I think that Brendan is still an asset to the show, and I hope he is invited to return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home