Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bruce Tight Lipped On Strictly Return

Bruce is not telling if he will return to Strictly Come Dancing this autumn.

He told Sunday Express: “I am not going to confirm whether I am going back to Strictly or not, that information is strictly confidential.”

I'm sure Bruce is treated better than any other talant on the show, but could it be that he simply doesen't know yet?

I expect that even if he has been made an offer, he knows that he would be the only one in that position this early in the year, and he's classy enough to keep it to himself.

I cannot see Bruce leaving the show as long as the producers want him. He admits that the show wipes him out, but he loves it and what it represents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home