Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Mummy's Boy Len

Len had admitted that he's afraid of his mum Louisa, and she'd never forgive him if he quit Strictly.

He told The Mirror: "She would really smack my bottom if I said 'no'. She's a huge fan of the show. She's always telling me off for this, that and the other. If I'm nasty to a couple she'll phone up and vote for them!"

He also admitted that while he loves being a part of Strictly, he would understand if he was not asked to return: "I'm not going to be here for ever am I? If they ask me I will definitely be coming back. But I do understand they like to revamp things and tweak it."

I suppose that since Arlene was dropped, everyone now understands that the show can go on without them. No-one is safe, and they have to keep that in mind, even if they hope it's not the case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home