Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Mark Talks Dancing On Wheels

Mark Foster has explained how humbled he was by taking part in Dancing On Wheels and working with partner Diana Morgan-Hall.

DigitalSpy reports that Mark told the Radio Times: "When I first heard about Dancing on Wheels I thought, 'How is this going to work?' Is it just me pushing someone round the dance floor in their wheelchair?'. It was only when I saw footage of the world championships that I began to understand, and see, how beautiful and exciting it is. Dancing is all about two people connecting and I immediately connected with Diana. I think Brian Fortuna could see that and he choreographed some incredible moves for us."

Dancing On Wheels starts on BBC Three next Thursday (11th February), and also features other ex-Strictly participants Heather Small and Martin Offiah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home