Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Natalie And Ian Reveal Their Fantasy Dance Partners

Natalie Lowe and Ian Waite have revealed their fantasy dance partners, and the answers may surprise you.

Ian admitted to ClickLiverpool.com that he'd like to dance with Tess' husband Vernon Kay: "He's got a really lovely body and he's about the same height as me, so he'd be absolutely perfect to spin around the dance floor. I've had some amazing girls on Strictly but it would be fantastic to have a dance with Vernon. I'd absolutely love to teach that man to tango. I've always liked his cheeky northern charm too, and a great personality is essential in finding the perfect partner."

Ian also revealed how much he likes working with his fellow pros: "No disrespect to the celebs, but they aren't quite as good as we are!"

Natalie told ClickLiverpool that she'd like to dance with Brucie: "I've been so lucky to dance with some gorgeous men, but I'd turn any of them down for a quick foxtrot with Bruce. He's definitely still got it, but next on the list would have to be Matthew McConaughey, he's absolutely gorgeous!"

She'd like to dance with Bruno, too, but not that one: "I'd also love to dance with Sacha Baron Cohen's character BrĂ¼no, he's hilarious, and I love to laugh when I'm dancing."

And will we see her dancing with Ricky anymore?: "He wants to keep dancing so we might do some shows together later this year, to spend five months with someone and then not to see them is really hard."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home