Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Chris: Strictly "Was A No-Brainer"

Chris is chuffed with the overwhelming support he has had from the public, and is loving bieng on tour.

He told ThisIsNottingham: "We had so much support from people who kept us in the competition. All the e-mails were lovely – especially from children. Doing the tour is about going back and seeing them to say thank-you."

Although he had other motives too: "It gave me another two months to dance with the lovely Ola. I love her to bits, but not in a naughty way. I think James would have something to say if I did! She's a really good mate. And she's so patient. I would have killed me!"

Seeing his colleagues on the show inspired him to do it too: "I was always a fan of the show. A lot of my work colleagues were in it, like Bill Turnbull and Natasha Kaplinsky. I was really looking forward to doing it. Everybody said how much fun it was. In life, it's very easy to say no to things. My philosophy is you have to give something a go. It was a no-brainer."

There's bit more to the interview, so I recommend reading it, especially if you're a Chris fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home