Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Zoe's Family Join Her On Tour

Zoe Lucker was a little gutted to be voted out of Strictly so early, but found that her daughter helped fill the void.

She told The Mirror: "It was really sad to be out and to suddenly have that gap where before I was rehearsing non-stop. But it also meant I'd get to spend more time with [my daughter] Lilly which I was excited about. Earlier in my career leaving something so soon would have felt like a bigger knock, but I coped with it fine. And in the couple of days after I was voted out, lots of exciting things started happening with Lilly. She took her first proper, strong steps and she suddenly grew teeth. She had toddled about for one or two steps before, but this was proper walking. And she'd had these two little rabbit teeth for ages but we were so happy she suddenly got more! It really cheered me up so I couldn't get too worried about Strictly."

And she's pleased that her husband and daughter are joining her on tour: "It wouldn't have been an option otherwise. I couldn't have spent that much time away from Lilly or Jim. He is selfemployed so luckily he was able to take a bit of time off."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home